A salad of disconcerting simplicity and yet so tasty. Green and white on the plate, a hymn to spring.
For the first time, you can find this recipe on video on our IGTV Instagram account by clicking on the following link:
We chose to present this salad in one of our Fruit Bowl Coral Flower
- 1/2 nice cauliflower
- 1 broccoli
- 1 jar of butter beans
- 1 zucchini
- Olive oil
- Chili and salt
- 1 lemon
- A good handful of hazelnuts
- A nice bunch of basil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pine nuts
- Parmesan cheese
- Chilli or pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation of the vegetables:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C on grill
- Rinse the zucchini well, cut off the ends, peel strips around the edge of the zucchini, so that the green and white parts alternate
- Cut it in half, then cut slices not too thick, but not too thin to keep some crunch to it.
- Take the broccoli and cut the florets.
- Cut off the base of the cauliflower, remove the leaves and put it in small florets of more or less the same size.
- Put everything in a bowl, sprinkle with a good dose of olive oil, a good pinch of salt and chilli.
- Mix everything by hand so that each piece is evenly coated.
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, place your vegetables and spread them out so that they are evenly cooked.
- Place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until everything is roasted well.
Preparation of the pesto :
- In a blender, put :
- Two cloves of garlic, the bunch of basil, the pine nuts, the parmesan.
- A good dose of olive oil and a little lemon juice
- Blend until you have the right consistency, and adjust to taste.
- Take the vegetables out of the oven and put them back in a bowl.
- Rinse the white beans well
- Take a handful of hazelnuts, and crush them coarsely with a knife.
- Mix the pesto with the white beans, then with the roasted vegetables and a little lemon juice.
- Assemblez toutes vos préparations dans un grand plat de service rond.
- Saupoudrez vos noisettes concassées sur la préparation.
- Déposez des lamelles de basilic préalablement hachées et des copeaux de parmesan dessus.
Et voilà ! Il ne vous reste plus qu’à déguster !