Discover Caroline's sweet potato recipe. A very fresh recipe, full of colours and good ingredients to enjoy with friends or family.
Sweet potatoes are very rich in beta-carotene and anti-oxidants. It improves skin health, delays ageing and strengthens the immune system.
A real treat!
What you need for 4 people as a main course or 6 people as a side dish:
> 6 sweet potatoes
> 1 block of feta cheese
> 1 bunch of coriander
> 1 nice whole lettuce
> 1 Greek yoghurt
> 3 tablespoons of Sriracha sauce (or more to taste)
> 2 chillies
> olive oil
> herbs de Provence
The essentials for this recipe:
> our Large Serving Dish, here, our large Dryness dish
> our Large Round Serving Dish , here in the Leopard Print Large pattern
- Prepare the sweet potatoes: preheat your oven to 210° on grill. Clean the sweet potatoes under a trickle of water to remove the earth. We will keep the skin, which is full of vitamins. Then cut the sweet potatoes into strips of about 1cm. Place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Add olive oil generously, the herbs de Provence, salt and mix by hand. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Sriracha sauce: in a bowl, put a tablespoon of Greek yoghurt and Sriracha sauce (to taste). Mix until smooth.
- Feta cheese: on a plate, mash it with a fork. Add olive oil and a few herbs from Provence.
- For decoration: chop the coriander, chillies and pistachios.
Lettuce: cut off the bottom of the lettuce, remove the first few leaves and spin dry.
- Old school tips: to spin your lettuce, run the leaves under water and place them in a clean cloth. Shake over your sink. Repeat several times until the lettuce is wrung out.
- Presentation: Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and line them up on a large serving platter. Add the feta cheese on top, followed by the Sriracha sauce. Then sprinkle with cilantro, pistachios and chilies.